You Didn’t Forget To Buy A Gift Right?
The day for couples is almost here and hopefully those couples have the perfect gift planned. If not then this list can help decide what kind of gift you could get for your techy valentine.
– This device would be perfect for those who love sharing memories together through pictures. The mobile photo printer connects to your mobile device and lets you print out any photo in your gallery.
– This gift would be great for those who want to start tracking their fitness or those who are just very active. The FitBit is your fitness smart watch that tracks your activity, exercise, weight, sleep, food, and more. This makes sure your in good health and fit daily and can sync to your mobile device and computer to help see your fitness goals and tracking.
– This gift is perfect for anyone. The MacBook Air features an improved Retina display, Touch ID, the latest-generation keyboard, and a Force Touch trackpad. It also has a battery life up to 12 hours, so you have enough time for checking emails, shopping online, and much more.
– This projector would be perfect for future stay-at-home movie nights with your significant other and also for many other uses. All you have to do is connect the projector with your smartphone, laptop, or any other device. Some projects also functions as a data projector too. Watch movies, play games, or enjoy sports with your very own projector.
– This watch can do things you can do on your mobile device along with tracking your health, tracking or making workouts, having Siri and more. Make calls, write emails, send messages, stream Apple Music and Apple Podcasts, and more all from just your watch anywhere.